Make sure to view the after photo’s.
This tutorial is easy. I’m a beginner and I finished it in an hour. (Please excuse the poor picture quality)
- Blouse. There are tons of these at thrift stores for dirt cheap.
- Sewing Machine (Although very possible to do by hand)
Here’s the blouse BEFORE alterations:
– Remove buttons.
– Fold flaps inward to achieve the following.
– Flip shirt inside out and then in half. Shoulders on top of shoulders and flaps on top of flaps, as so.
– Pin flaps.
– I placed a pencil to show where the bottom of the V will be.
– Sew along the flap from the bottom of the blouse to the pencil.
-Flip blouse right side out and your done!
Was this helpful? I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Leave a comment.