Why not start the October month with the ever so fabulous 50s…dovima is divine
Here’s what I spotted in the above photos:
1. Update a blouse with contrasting buttons.
2. & 3. Forget the front, add flair to the back with soft ruffles or a cutout.
4. Outline a deep V (similar to my previous DIY) with color. Don’t forget the collar.
5. When it’s time to wear blazers/jackets, remember to simplify my look with a plain white tee.
6. & 7. Remove collar, sew on a strip of the same or contrasting color fabric, and tie a bow.
Inspired by the 60′s?(images: Dovima Is Divine Flickr)