This blog started out of a much needed desire for a creative outlet, and I am blessed to watch it grow exponentially in just a few months. God has definitely shown me the importance of passion and talent and how they are unique to me, and you.
You all have made this experience worthwhile, beyond words or corny cliches. So I hope a “thank you with all of my heart” will scratch the surface of how I truly feel. Words definitely get in the way in situations like this, when I want to say so much more.
Either way, I read every comment and email you send. If you’ve yet to comment, I invite you to do so. I love mail and love responding to it, so keep them coming.
I decided to do a year in review and showcase all of the DIYs from this year. I believe my sewing abilities are improving and I’m glad you have patiently read through my tutorials. Enjoy!
1. Clear Clutch
2. Leather Earrings
3. Flipped | Oversized Vintage Cream Blouse
4. Flipped | Grandmother Cream Blouse (V Neck)
5. Flipped | Men’s Jeans to Dress
6. Flipped | Sweater to Skirt
7. Business card-esque
8. Flipped | Grandma’s Skirt to Blouse
9. Flipped | Men’s Jeans to Vest
10. Western Tie
11. Flipped | Straw to Wool Hat
12. Flipped | Wool Pants to Shorts
13. Flipped | Velvet Dress to Holiday DIY Guide (II) – The Gift Adornment
14. Flipped | Velvet Dress to Holiday DIY Guide (II) – The Bow